You are cordially invited to join us!
You can support and participate in the Arboretum Society’s objectives through
Annual membership dues help to fund the excellent educational functions provided to the public.
The San Mateo Arboretum Society is tax exempt under IRC section 501(c)(3). Federal tax ID #51-0178003
Member Benefits include receiving quarterly newsletters, advance and discounted tickets to specific funtions (e.g. annual garden tours), as well as 10% discounts on all purchases from the SMAS GREENHOUSE and the following PARTNER STORES.
To become a MEMBER via a secure Web form, click here.
Volunteers provide the work for all our activities and functions, and help is always welcome with:
- Plant propagation and care, and customer service in the Garden Center
- Ongoing care of the Rose Garden
- Preparation for public educational workshops and seminars
- Community Outreach activities
- Participation in teams for special functions, such as the Annual Garden Tour
- Office/administrative activities (mailings, filing, etc.)
Expert skill level is not required – simply a desire to contribute to the Arboretum Society’s objectives. The friendly team, educational environment and benefit to the community make volunteering with the Arboretum Society a richly rewarding experience.
To learn about volunteering opportunities, click here.